Louisiana Students

Mike’s Food Safety Class is Also a Registered ServSafe Instructor and Proctor for the State of Louisiana.

If you want to use your ServSafe Certificate in the State of Louisiana You will need an:

Application for Food Safety Certificate <—– Click here

It is a requirement in the state of Louisiana that ‘the owner or a designated employee of each food establishment obtain a Louisiana Food Safety Certificate’, LAC Title 51 Part XXIII.